Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On my radar... January 2012

So, I've started another series, On My Radar. I'll do it every so often, mostly when I find something I love, and cannot live without. Let's start.

These are navy and white striped oxfords from Forever 21. I am in love. I'm pretty sure I can't function without these in my closet. I honestly can't think of something i wouldn't wear these with. Love.

This is Hoots from Aldo Shoes. It's a vibrant blue suede ankle bootie, and they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. These are so freaking cool! So bright... :)



I really like this. It's a sequin bomber from Forever 21. This would be so eyecatching and fun with a neutral tee and skinnies.. I can see it now; I need this in my closet.


I feel the same way about this. It's a leopard blazer, also from Forever 21. Black v-neck, black skinnies, and sparkly black TOMS+ this blazer= FABULOUS.

Oddly enough, I have this shirt, and leather pants. All I need is the great jacket to complete the look! Suedette Jacket from Forever 21.

Actually, this is for both of the items in this picture. I absolutely adore how the dress and hat look together. I think it's perfect for the spring/summer. Faint Flower Dress from Forever 21.


I have a thing about animal prints.. I find myself becoming increasingly enticed with them, especially leopard. These are Grey Leopard Skinnies from Forever 21. I don't really know what to say, but that I love these. :)

I have an affinity with jeans. I feel the same way about shoes. You can never have enough. To me, these are  a staple. Loooove!

And, shoes! They're like my tiger ones, but without ties, and LEOPARD! :) Fabulous. 

Well, that's all that is on my radar for now. I'll post more of these periodically as I see something I like. The "January 2012" in the title really has no meaning....

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment