Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Funny: Moolah!

So, my best friend Alyssa and I are talking on Facebook about this fabulous shopping spree we're planning for Spring Break, and she said something that I thought would be totally perfect to put on here! Here's how the conversation went:

Me: *after just discovering that we have 12 weeks until our Spring Break* And, when you think about it, 12 weeks isn't that long!

Alyssa: Nope, but it's plenty of time for us to earn some moolah! :)

Me: Hahahahahahaha. Moolah.

Alyssa: What's wrong with moolah?!

Me: It's a funny word. Moolah. LOL

Alyssa: Haha, I guess you're right..... MOOOOOOOOlah... It's like a cow singing! :D

Me: .... LMAO.

And then I went on to say that I called that for my blog, and she couldn't post it on hers, which is here, by the way. :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little blurb. I probably just wasted a bunch of peoples' time with this post. You're welcome!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment